American Eagle Rifle 300 Blackout
American Eagle® rifle ammunition offers consistent, accurate performance at a price that's perfect for high-volume shooting. The loads feature quality bullets, reloadable brass cases and dependable primers.
- Ideal for target practice
- Accurate and reliable
- Consistent primers and brass
|Bullet Style||Full Metal Jacket Boat-Tail|
|Bullet Length In||1.111in. / 28.21mm|
American Eagle Rifle Suppressor 300 Blackout
Turn down the volume without sacrificing performance with American Eagle® Suppressor ammunition. The cartridges deliver superior accuracy, reliability and cleanliness in suppressed firearms, thanks to carefully selected propellants, bullet weights and profiles. The subsonic loading for the 300 Blackout not only lends itself to better noise reduction through the suppressor, it also reduces it by avoiding the ballistic crack inherent to supersonic loads. In addition, special clean-burning powders to make it easy for shooters to clean their weapons—other conventional ammunition can cause severe fouling in suppressed firearms.
- Bullet weights and profiles carefully selected for suppressed firearms
- Clean burning powders for easier cleanup
- Lower cost for volume shooting
- Reliable function, feeding and ignition
- Federal® brass cases
|Bullet Style||Open Tip Match|
|Bullet Length In||1.49in. / 37.84mm|
Power•Shok Rifle 300 Blackout
The only tag these loads won't fill is the price tag. The traditional lead-core hunting bullets in Federal® Power•Shok® rifle loads provide solid accuracy and power at an affordable price. They feature reliable Federal brass, primers and powder and are suited to a wide variety of medium and big game.
- Consistent, proven performance
- Load and bullet designs for everything from varmints to big game
- Affordably priced
|Bullet Style||Soft Point|
|Bullet Length In||1.000in. / 25.40mm|
|Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity||1550|
Power•Shok Copper Rifle 300 Blackout
Practical hunters trust Federal® Power•Shok® rifle ammunition to deliver performance that fills the freezer at an attractive price. Power•Shok Copper provides that same consistency and value in a non-lead bullet. The loads feature an accurate, hollow-point, copper-alloy projectile that creates large wound channels.
- Copper-alloy construction
- Hollow-point design expands consistently
- Accurate, reliable performance
- Large wound channels and efficient energy transfer to the target
- Lead-free bullet
- Federal® brass and primers
|Bullet Style||Copper HP|
|Bullet Length In||1.047in. / 25.59mm|
Fusion MSR 300 Blackout
The modern sporting rifle isn't just some gun. It's a highly adapted hunting machine, and it needs ammunition that's just as customized: Fusion® MSR. From primer to projectile, virtually every component is optimized for use in modern sporting rifles and peak ballistic performance through short barrels.
- Clean-burning, low-flash, fast-burning propellants boost velocity through typical-length MSR barrels
- Primer compatible with rifles that have free-floating firing pins
- Military-style colored case iris gives visual confirmation of proper case metallurgy
- Molecularly-fused jacket around a pressure-formed core produces excellent accuracy
|Bullet Style||Fusion Soft Point|
|Bullet Length In||1.040in. / 26.42mm|
Trophy Copper 308 Win
Extract maximum performance from your favorite cartridge with Federal Premium® Trophy® Copper, the official rifle ammunition of MeatEater's Steven Rinella. The loads provide pinpoint accuracy and aggressive expansion, yet the copper, polymer-tipped bullet retains up to 99 percent of its weight for deep penetration on a wide range of medium and big game.
- Choice of MeatEater
- Copper bullet construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
- Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
- Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
- Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity, energy and less bullet drop
|Bullet Style||Trophy Copper|
|Bullet Length In||1.405in. / 35.687mm|
7.62 mm/ .308
Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing 308 Win
Long range isn't just a distance. It's a state of mind. A dedication to push further. And it's why Federal Premium® builds Gold Medal® rifle loads. The exclusive primer design provides the best sensitivity and most consistent ballistics in the industry. The precision-built Sierra® MatchKing® bullet is shot to win more matches than any other rifle bullet. It's the only choice for the world's most elite shooters.
- Boat-tail hollow-point bullet provides the extra margin of ballistic performance match shooters need
- Uniform match jacket ensures consistent, long-range accuracy
- Federal® brass
- Specially formulated propellant
- Benchrest-quality Gold Medal® primer
|Bullet Style||Sierra Matchking Boat-Tail Hollow Point|
|Ballistic Coefficient G7||.250|
|Bullet Length In||1.242in. / 34.54mm|
North East Technologies (NET) Ltd.
Gamla House, Building A, Ra'anana, 4350108 Israel
Tel. 972-9-748-9038 Fax: 09-7489-066